View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 08:14 AM   #27
turbo

315rls and F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Well, here I am....20 questions.

I have posted numerous times about looking for a new 1 ton and new 5th wheel. I've narrowed that down to a Cougar 315rls and a GD 337 rls?

I am leaning, and pretty much inclined, to go with the 315rls. Like the Cougar vs the Reflection. Price is almost identical. Cougar seems, to me, a little nicer inside; Reflection is a GD...but don't know what that means anymore?

My question would be to anyone on the forum that might own the 315rls. Problems, situational things that didn't work, lack pass thru space, AC ducting, etc. The GD has a super nice stove top that I love...the Cougar does not. The Reflection still retains "switches" vs In Command,which I've never had but hate before I do.

Thoughts/insights would be greatly appreciated. Talked to the GM of my CW back in TX and he will make me a heck of a deal on a 315rls. Will take me a 6 day round trip to get it and return plus transferring....but I want to know if the trailer is worth it. Your thoughts are really appreciated.

Looked at these 2 plus the Montana but the latter, while nicer, was very heavy. Picked the 2019 Cougar 315RLS - because of InCommand, big tv, tv in the bedroom, big fireplace, and lovely layout. Very happy with it, love that InCommand lets me in/out both awnings while at the campfire, and turn off lights while in bed. Only issues we had - the outside front yellow LEDs are not accessible via InCommand, and the fridge doesnt open when slides in (by about 1/2 inch!, but easy enough to open slightly to pack the fridge before leaving). Very happy with this and mated it to a 2019 F350 Diesel and B&W 20k manual slider hitch (which Ive fortunately never need to slide as there is lots of cab clearance with this combo). Good luck.
Turbo.
turbo is offline   Reply With Quote