View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #16
P&DZ

Lee,
Very interesting your comment about having a 60 gal fresh water tank. As you indicated I have no doubt you are correct. And I also believe my model year 2012 21RBSWE only has a 41 gal fresh water tank. I suspect Keystone made a change from the 41 gal tank to the 60 gal tank mid way through the 2012 model year. I suspect this because of two reasons. The first is using the url provided by JRTJH in the thread above I looked up both the 2012 and 2013 specs. The 2012 spec states a 41 gal fresh water tank and the 2013 a 60 gal tank. Secondly, using the manufacturers weight placard on the side of the TT I did some quick math. Assuming the grey water and wast water tanks did not change the number of lbs remaining converted into gallons would only be enough for a 41 gal fresh water tank with an additional 6 gal for the water heater.

We did pick up the TT last week. Although it was a relatively short trip home, I was pretty happy with the initial performance of my 1/2 ton GMC with the Anderson wdh. More to evaluate with this TV/TT combination as we tow through the Colorado mountain passes more often that not. As so often mentioned in other threads I am all about being safe!
P&DZ is offline   Reply With Quote