View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:39 AM   #7
Firstimer

Me again, going to pick up the cougar 24sab

Hi again, we are going to pick up our cougar 24sab this weekend. We put new tires on the suburban, had the towing system checked out and are more than adequate for our weight fully loaded. Having a weight distribution and sway bar combo unit installed also. I am bringing the check list that one of the members here posted(thank you!, I'm sorry, I cant remember your name right now) I have a couple questions still.
We are going to take the advice of many on here , and use the trailer for the first time this weekend, close to home to see if there are any issues. Before we go this weekend, I would like to pick up a few items that I think we will need. Would appreciate any opinions on the following. What brands do you use and like or dislike.

*Waste hose..I was looking at Dominator 20 foot with clear angle or camco 20 foot.
*surge protector and power diagnosis 50 amp. I am sold on technology research 34850.
*Camco 22783 TastePURE Drinking Water Hose (5/8"ID x 25') - Lead Free
*Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator. Brass Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge for RV, and Inlet Screened Filter
Does anyone use a solar panel? our trailer has a hook up for one.
Does anyone use a water filter also?
Does anyone use a satellite dish?? Husband was looking at hose pricey things

Thank you in advance for any responses! getting excited but still nervous lol
Firstimer is offline   Reply With Quote