View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 07:25 PM   #11
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic2 View Post
Thank you "Sourdough"!!

Your response was exactly what I wrote. I'm the same as you, but a different companies. I have everything with the same company (umbrella, home, auto's and RV) for over 25 year and one day last year I was priced out of my RV coverage. I still have all my other policies with this company, just not the RV. My agent informed me the company just wasn't wanting to be competitive anymore for RV's. He assisted me in finding another company. I have a great agent. This is when I began to learn about different RV coverage's and companies.

6 months ago I received a letter from my main insurance company informing me they are making many changes in the structure of the company and how policies are determined. This month I received a $1000 decrease in premiums and I received a call from my agent informing me the company is getting back into the RV business and being competitive. Yes, I said give me a quote and we'll go from there.

In regards to the company I'm with, I didn't say. But, I will tell you this. Where I live, most people have State Farm, American Family, or Progressive coverage for their RV's. Safeco, Traveler's, Geico and Nationwide is available and some have this coverage.

PS: Do you remember Bruce Williams on the radio? I listened to him a lot!

Yes I know Bruce Williams. Hopefully all your (our) insurance issues will work out going forward.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote