View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 06:58 PM   #55
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJH View Post
My toilet leaked where the base and the bowl bolt together. Brand new 70k Fuzion.
I found out 2 of the 4 bolts were broken or over stressed when dometic assembled the toilet. After taking it apart.....I find out the bolts are not available from dometic.....nice feature. Off to hardware store for some bolts ....not exactly the same but I made it work.
And the hits keep coming.... recall on the heater.....leaking gearboxes on all 3 slides....
Yes it is a 2018. I just make the repairs and go on down the road. I expect these things so I just except it. After all, pulling a rv down Americas highways is going to create problems. Wood, and aluminium held together with screws is going to present problems.
We love the lifestyle and don't regret it. So much can be said for having your bed, bathroom and food. The best part is the people we meet !!
My Thetford did the same thing at the same place. And as you say, the hits just keep on coming. What do you do? Just as you said, take care of it and go on down the road. I REALLY like your attitude! I think it is crucial for folks to be able to enjoy their trailer and not get sideways over every little thing that comes up....because they will; as you said, the hits just keep on coming.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote