View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
Karen G

Talking Keystone Passport 245 RB

Hey Dave,
We will be making our third trip with the Passport and absolutely love it. It has been great and I don't think we will have to upgrade any time in the near future. There are two of us and with the slide, we are very comfortable in it.

All of the sytems work with no problems, the central A/C and ducted heat are wonderful and much quieter then what we had before. The neo-angle shower is good, space around the toilet is a little tighter than we would have liked. Hot water heater and refrigerator/freezer are good, microwave is good

We did add some extras that we are so happy we added. E.g., Awning over all the windows, that stirrer thingy in the black water which helps so much to keep the tank clean, an extra rolling bin in the galley - necessary since there are no drawers, cover for the stove so that we can use the extra counter space that it provides, extra hand hold and better steps at front door and we chose the wardrobe in the back hall rather than the bench seat. This extra space is a godsend.

Don't be afraid to ask me any technical questions, I'll get my husband in on the conversation because I know I've missed something. Good luck with your new camper, I think you will love it.

Karen G
2010 Passport 245RB (ordered)
2008 Jayco Jayfeather Sport 218
2007 Sidekick
Viking Saga Popup
2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 with a 5.3L tow package rated @6500#
Karen G is offline   Reply With Quote