View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 11:00 AM   #26
levic900rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimborokz View Post
We've just arrived at our regular winter spot in NW GA just above Atlanta from rural upstate NY. All seems normal here. We spent two weeks in Charleston SC on the way down and all was good there. Parks are practicing Covid protocols and for the most part non contact check in. We had no problem getting overnights along the way though we did make reservations. I think the closed Canadian border has given us some room. Like you we have a private site at our daughter's here in GA. If you have that set up in FL I say go for it. We brought enough food to cover the trip down and using our own rest facilities our only contact was fuel pumps and there I just glove up and sanitize when done.
Now that we're here, Kroger and Aldi's has curbside pick up so grocery contact is also minimal. I know the case count down here is higher than at home but we're not worried, just be careful just like we would be doing at home.
Perfect thank you so much for sharing. We have started making reservations and we're going to go for it. Obviously pending something crazy happening.

Thanks again.
levic900rr is offline   Reply With Quote