View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 08:36 PM   #24
rlh1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by levic900rr View Post
Hey Team,

My family and I have really been considering a winter road trip to the south eastern US. We live in Vermont which has ridiculously low Covid levels. I am pretty confident that we can stay quite isolated in the Passport with the one exception of grocery stores.

For any of you that have been on the road during this pandemic, do you feel like you can stay appropriately separated from other people? Does it feel safe out there?

We are considering heading south down to the Savanah GA area and just slowly making our way from there down to the south west of Florida with no solid plan. We'll just need to stay places with cell coverage so I can continue to work and my daughter can do her school work.

I cant decide wether to just go for it, or if we should hunker down and wait for things to mellow out, maybe hope for an early spring trip.

I'd love to leave VT at the end of January with no real timeframe for getting home.

Thoughts?
No real problems.
Unless the state still has some odd closure or quarantine rules depend on the campground or park to tell you availability.
Everywhere expect to adhere to social distancing even on hiking trails. Some places my still have only take out available, but grocery and fuel stops are still open. National parks are opening back up eith some limitations because of staffing. There are more new RV’ers hitting the road so reservations need to be made ahead of your route.
Rrmember RV’ing is an adventure!

Other than dome attractions that are closed or about to reopen no problems.
rlh1957 is offline   Reply With Quote