View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 10:27 AM   #21
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofcy View Post
I had to check your post date. The USA covid new daily rate has set a new record every day for a week now. I don't know where you get your information from but it is highly flawed. Some optimistic estimates for vaccine availability run from May 2021 to fall 2021. That means your Jan date is either bang on for 2022 or highly optimistic in the second case as it will take at least 6 months to roll out the vaccine.
Here is the Johns Hopkins website with the info
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
No facts quoted on dates or any other information other than my opinions!
I can't prove anything as far a COVID numbers & I (in my opinion) DO NOT believe any of the numbers being announced, it has turned into a political (hopefully now that's over) football being tossed, fumbled, turned over so many times by the biased news/social media & has become a financial benefit to the medical community, mask makers & about every other business/manufacturer raising prices "due to COVID".
As I stated, with fingers crossed, that this crap is over by January, but with recent events it's unlikely some of it will never end.
Thankfully 2020 is coming to a close & again fingers crossed, GOOD LORD willing, 2021 will be better.
Our pastor had a great suggestion this morning, "take a week off from all media sources" & when you think about it "say a prayer for our country, it could sure use it right now!".
This is not a political statement of any kind, only my opinion, for what little that's worth!
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote