View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 09:12 AM   #15
Mcuzzojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetzone86 View Post
Hi all! I have a 2019 Keystone Hideout 26lhs and woke up and went to microwave something and the microwave is completely black no idea why. Battery's fine lights are on, and outlets work so there's power to the trailer. No breakers are popped.

Anyone have any ideas? We're living in it while we build our house and it's already skirted and pretty much immobile at this point (as in, I spent $600 to skirt it and we've got snow and it's not going anywhere without a SIGNIFICANT amount of work to move it).

I do know we're dealing with mice under the sink and under the rear pass through underneath the full bunks, BUT so far they've not made it out into the main area, and I'd be surprised if they managed to reach the microwave. We've got traps and dcon set too.

Any tech that comes here is going to cost us up front and maybe Blue Dog RV will reimburse us for warranty. But a fair bit of our food is microwave, and I have two kids, so while we CAN live without it if need be, I would REALLY appreciate it working (least of which is because I thaw meat in there before cooking it).

Thanks!
We had the same issue and discovered there was no power to the outlet, microwave worked fine using another plug. Turns out it was just the circuit breaker being temperamental. Although that was the first thing I tried, when a friend tried it and used more force shutting it off then on.. it worked. Hope yours is as simple of a fix as ours
Mcuzzojr is offline   Reply With Quote