Thread: Renovations
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:34 PM   #8
KeithInUpstateNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Hanging fabric shelves! Great idea! I was just today trying to decide how to best utilize the cavernous “wardrobe” in the bathroom of our 19RB. THANKS!!!
Zoe, I'm glad you liked the hanging fabric shelves. They really do make it easier to access things and keep good air circulation. Learning to do a "military roll" let's me pack up to 14 men's tee shirts in one of those little slide in bins or I can fit three pairs of jeans in one. Socks and underwear have their own bins as well. Only behemoth fifth wheel seem to have any kind of drawer space these days.

I have a "cavernous wardrobe" in my bathroom as well. It has a fold down shelf that really doesn't help much with making the space functional. I folded it up out of the way and locked it in place. I got some over the cabinet door wire baskets and hung them over the top edge., That's where I store extras paper towels, tissues, etc. In front of that I have four laundry bags that hang from the clothes rod: one for recyclables, one for bottle returns (NY), and two actually for dirty clothes, lol. On the inside of one door is a plastic bag dispenser put up with Command strips and the other has another wire basket for an extra set of towels. It still leaves room for extra shoes on the bottom of the closet and plenty of room for air to circulate, especially along the two outside walls where condensation could be a problem.

2015 Bullet 220RBI
2019 Chevy Colorado extended cab V6 3.6 liter
KeithInUpstateNY is offline   Reply With Quote