View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #19
abneynormal

Note!

all st (special trailer) tires are rated for 65 MPH maximum. we blew 3 power king tires. I chunked them for firestone transforce ht tires max speed 106 mph. note they don't have the same load carrying capacity as the st tires. my 3912 has 3 axles and 16 inch rims so I still exceed the carrying capacity of the axles with the firestones.
I would recommend weighing your rv. I use the axle weight. most talk about dropping your rv on the scales to weigh it. DONT the scale master will be pissed. if you want to get the actual weight weigh your rig. drop your trailer then reweigh your tow venicle only. add the difference on your drives to the rv. if you just worry about fixing the damage and not the cause you will have problems again. note: if you have 15 inch rims you might have to just put maxxis tires on they are st tires but I have heard nothing but good things about them. yes they are rated 65 mph