View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
slewis1694

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfstrohl View Post
We just bought a new raptor velocity. It has a keyless entry with no instructions. The keypad has two numbers on each button and it does not have a fob. Does anyone have any idea how to use it and set it. It is driving me crazy.
If you have the EA-R03 Wireless Keypad, like I do on my Avalanche, I found out that the individual number key pads operate more like a rocker panel than a pad. For example, if you want to press the number one, you have to press the left side on the 1-2 pad. With that in mind and following all the other advise and the instructions in the forum, you should be able to change to your own combination.
One other piece of advise, if your batteries ever go dead, the key pad will automatically lock the door. My batteries were getting low and I kept hearing this noise near my door. I went out to investigate and the door locked me out. Thank goodness for the hide-a-key.
This is apparently a Keystone safety feature.
JT Strong Arm Stabilizers, Trailair Tri Glide Air Ride Pin Box, Curt 20K Slider Hitch, Firestone Dual Air Ride System with Load Lifter Air Bags, Tri-Metric Battery Monitor System, Power Max PM4B-75 Boondocker Converter/Charger, Replaced 2-12volt batteries to 2-6V Trojan T106 batteries, replaced all 921 light bulbs with LED's.
slewis1694 is offline   Reply With Quote