View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 04:52 AM   #21
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
The article reads like it was generated by a computer, or someone in China using a language translation program. I know the author says he lives in the southern US but it sounds like BS to me. Twice he mentions the tires were difficult to mount on his trailer. WTH is he talking about. No trust in any of it.
YEP !!! There are way too many of those "little clues spread around that article".... Just reading the yellow "bottom line boxes" was "sufficient evidence" for me....

I really liked the one comment (NOT) where the writer "gave a tire brand a negative review" Reason: There are only 5 lug holes....

I do agree with a couple of reviews:

TRAILER KING: Overall, the concerns about the tire falling apart with frequent usage make this product a non-buy for me. I can’t risk having to buy another tire in another few months.

CARLISLE RADIAL TRAIL HD: If it weren’t outside my price range, this tire would be the best product for my trailer tire needs. In fact, I might splurge and buy it regardless. After all, it might be more cost effective in the long run.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote