View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #14
Desert185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee365 View Post
Good comments fellas. At this point I think I've decided on Carlisle Radial Trail HD LRF's as well as an Eeztire TPMS system for good measure.

JRTJH, I can agree with the statement about Sailuns. It would be way overkill. I just don't want anymore blowouts. The Trailer Kings are 'rated' plenty high enough for a my trailer loaded much less empty. But they exploded with perfect tire pressure and low speed. Maybe I'm just paranoid now and would install solid rubber tires if they were available (joking.) The only reason I was thinking of the Sailuns is that there just doesn't seem to be much of a possibility of them coming apart.

Desert185, who did you spray chemtrails for? I spent 7 years flying RJ's for ASA and finally bailed out of that mess and went 91 corporate. Enjoying life once again!
Unless something better demonstrates itself, I’m going with the LRF Carlisle’s in the spring after four uneventful years on LRE Maxxis tires. The right kind of “bang” for the buck.

I retired from a major, brown, package carrier before going to NASA, who didn’t care about age like another government entity. Now, I just fly spam cans.
-2014 Cougar 326SRX, Maxxis tires w/TPMS, wet bolts, two 6v batts.
-Four Wheel 8' Popup Camper.
Desert185 is offline   Reply With Quote