View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 05:29 PM   #27
xrated

John,
Thank you for a very detailed reply and some things to think about that I do not know for sure, since the CAT scale tickets were not of each wheel or even of each axle. I will say, in my defense that I have tried very hard and thought about my loading of the trailer, even when I was still planning and setting up my locations of where to place things in it. For example, the trailer has two slides. One is a larger in size than the other and it contains a 93" sofa. The other slide contains the refrigerator and stove and microwave. I suspected that the "kitchen" slide would be heavier than the sofa slide, so when I set up the garage area, the motorcycle is loaded on the same side as the sofa....and the much lighter scooter (pit bike) is loaded on the kithcen side. There is also a 30 gallon onboard fuel tank in the back, but it looks to be pretty well centered under the trailer. A roll around tool box is centered in the garage from left to right. I also carry four paint buckets full of concrete that is used to help hold down my EZ up canopy in windy condidtions....those are on the same side as the sofa slide. The EZ up itself is on the opposite side of the garage. Even my spare motorcycle tires/wheels are mounted one on each side for load balance. It's still for sure an "unknown" unless I get it weighed, but I have tried very hard to do a side to side euaal weight distribution. As far as front to back...and how the front axle is loaded as opposed to the rear, I simply do not know, and as you said, will change dymanically as the liquids move from the fresh tank to the grey and black tanks and the fuel in the onboard tank is used.

You explanation makes a lot of sense for inflating the tires to the plaquard recommendation, that those points that you made were never entered into the discussion before, thus my reasoning for what I said in earlier posts.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote