View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:13 PM   #3
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHelm21 View Post
I can help you out a little from the testing I did when I took delivery. Starting at the rear, you have the pipe behind the axles. There is also a handle to dump here on the frame behind/under the trailer siding. This is for black tank number 2 which receives the waste from the rear toilet, rear sink, and W/D prep. In front of the axles you have another pipe. Behind/under the trailer siding here is a handle to dump your kitchen grey(tank 2) water(sink). In the convenience center are grey(front bathroom sink and shower) and black(front bathroom toilet) handles for grey tank 1 and black tank 1 respectively. Of the three water inlets in the convenience center, the bottom one is for the black rinse. I questioned Kestone through my dealer and direct about how this worked and was told it rinsed both tanks simultaneously. However, I have not been able to prove or confirm this and I'm going on the assumption that this is for black tank 1 and there is no rinse for the rear black tank and that I have to add one.

Hope this helps.
Have you actually verified by testing what tanks are connected to what valves and outlet terminal? We have had may posts regards mislabeled valves. Best to know now rather than when dumping first time at a campsite. I would recommend testing each valve by dumping water down drains to determine what is what, would not believe the labeling.

In regard to the W/D drain, we have a recent thread addressing if or if not the W/D drain actually goes into a tank or bypasses it and dumping into the output terminal. Would be nice to know on each specific rigs.

Would be an easy test to see if Black flush connection flushes both black tanks. Connect water source to black tank flush open both terminal outlets and both black tank valves, turn on water and see which terminal outlet or both has water coming out.
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote