View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 08:58 AM   #25
canesfan

Debating some things. If I buy them from Wmart it's one thing, if I get them from him (cost about $150 more) it's another. I can ask him if he would get both sizes and we can see what's what. If I order from Wmart I'd have to pay for them all up front and then have to deal with shipping them back. Not sure if they have free returns on tires. Still leaning towards the 80s at this point.

Paraptor, our inspection at my dealer consists of going in and asking if they will put a new sticker on and him coming out and putting it on. No charge. I once went to a local garage to have it "inspected". The girl (an engineering student) came out and asked me to turn on the lights. I did. She says "oh, look at all the pretty lights". She asks me to step on the brakes. I did. She looked at the brakelights and said, ok. She came out with the sticker and couldn't reach the pin box where the old sticker was. I climbed in and asked for it. She said no, she had to put it on. She then went and got a ladder so she could reach the pin box and put it on herself. I never went back there again.