View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #25
summerhummer

I am curious if you ever found a solution?

I know that suburban furnances have been around A along time and their units seems to work well but something about how the rest of the system is installed at keystone has me thinking there is a problem.

My older TT with a suburban got sooo hot even when it was freezing outside. Yes it could have been more insulation in the old TT but with the keystone even in temperate weather that furnance and duct work cannot get the trailer close to really hot. (of course the old TT brand didnt feel it neccesarry to advertise like the polar package does but their basic model beat the hell out of the polar package when it came to keeping warm and they didnt brag on it lol).

There is just a hint of air in the front bedroom of my camper. When I took it in under warranty they said it met the standard. (standard =has to keep a tissue afloat over the vent). I installed one more vent in the back bunk room (where before there were none) so at least the kids are now warm. For the rest of the trailer I use an electric heater or a big buddy. That fixed the lack of proper heat.

I would like to hear anyone with a 2013-2016 say that their furnance and duct work really puts out and gets the unit more than comfortable. I understand it is a comfort system but sometimes after you come home after a day in the wood in the cold you want it really hot in the TT at least I do and the keystones dont cut it in this respect. Thanks for listening to my true rant
summerhummer is offline   Reply With Quote