View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #4
sw342
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalhd View Post
I have a2014 Fuzion 342 and this thing has lights everywhere. Because it is a Toyhauler and we do dry camp I am thinking I want to replace all the bubs with LED Bulbs. To include the light in the Refridge and the outside cabinet lights. Has anyone done this? and could you save me the trouble and provide me with Part numbers on the bulbs?
I replaced them on my 342 a couple years ago. No reason to do the fridge or the lights in the basement. They are hardly ever used, so it makes no sense to spend the money on the bulbs there. It takes more than part numbers. You have to decide on how many lumens you want. As far as the G4, I could not find any over 120 last time I looked. Some people like the bright white, some more yellow, so you will also have to decide on the Kelvin rating.

The round puck lights are G4 base. There are like 20 of them. There are also the other lights in the garage and bedroom. Cannot remember those, but used the LED boards and they are very bright. If you are spending over $2 a bulb(for the G4's) you are throwing money away. I got all mine off Ebay from China. They have been going strong for 2 years now and have not lost a single one. Take a look at Amazon also and see what they have to offer. Places like M4products and LED trailer lights are crazy expensive for what you get, but if you have deep pockets and want to spend $10 a bulb, go for it.
sw342 is offline   Reply With Quote