View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 03:19 PM   #1
Eyegasmdesigns

Power King Towmax tires

I would love to chat with yall more about your tire issues I have had my Raptor 300MP for under 3 years and have blow 2 tires now. I always have them
Properly inflated cold at 80psi and I blew the right front in October of 2014 and the left front yesterday. Both have occurred while traveling at 60 mph or less. My camper stays parked on a concrete slab when not in use and moved and used monthly. So no dry rot no visible issues when checked before or at any point during a trip. I would say the tires have maybe 6-7k miles on them if that. I am curious as to what you had blow ( ie location of the tire on the trailer) and what brand tire. I have Power Kings. I and wondering if this is a tire issue or a design flaw with the 300MP that keystone is responsible for. Either way I am at the point to where I am going to hold both parties responsible. 1 keystone has been notified by varies parties over the years and continued to use these tires and 2 there seems to be more of and issue than just on raptor toy haulers so the tire company know they have an issue. I am also going to contact the NHTSB regarding this matter
Eyegasmdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote