View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
cb1000rider
Gone Traveling

happijac / happy jack bed adjustment

So buying my Carbon 327, one of the items that I caught on the PDI checklist was that I couldn't put the safety pins in the rear bunk bed without actually lifting the bed above the track trolley on one side. I'm 6'2" and I can't put the pin in without standing on something if I have to lift the bed. The other side is fine.

Dealer said "OK" to fixing it, but didn't have it fixed when I picked it up. They scrambled and sent someone to fix it while I was hooking up, but they clearly didn't know how to adjust it and I didn't want to damage anything. The compromise was that the dealer would tell me how to fix it the next day... Still waiting on that communication. I didn't address it with Keystone - not a big deal.

Happijac doesn't have install manuals online and the user guide doesn't address it. So I simply asked them... Happijack provided great product support in how to adjust the rear bed. I've attached a screen shot of how you adjust the bed if one side is running a little short. I know this has impacted at least one other Carbon owner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	happijac_adjustment.jpg
Views:	6882
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	8727  
cb1000rider is offline   Reply With Quote