View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 12:07 PM   #10
GaryBro

Very good points to remember. I always manually check and reset the pressure of the tires before heading out. I then turn on the TPMS, just to see if it agrees with my hand gauge - usually only off by 1 or two psi so I don't worry. I will be checking the tires more closely before and during trips - something that I have been overlooking. Camping World had a display for the G614 and on the tire I read 4080 max load. What I forgot was that upon closer inspection of the tire, it was a G9xx (don't remember just what it was). The tire didn't match the signs. I'm still happy with the rating of the G614 as it will be more than enough for my camper and far better than the Towmax ones.

I only have a two axle trailer and was told that it "should" work. However, in the beginning I was getting lost signals on the back tires quite a bit. I then put the small antenna (that comes with the system) on the back window of my truck. It seems to be working fine, but is it really???? Will have to look into a signal booster!
2014 Sherco 250
GaryBro is offline   Reply With Quote