View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:51 PM   #36
lawdes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Not sure if you have a typo in your write-up, those two incidents highlighted in red and you got no notice from your TMPS?? I decided to go with "TIRE MINDER", given those identified cases in red, mine would have been alarming and flashing like crazy way before another person in another vehicle would have noticed. Based on the leak rate my TMPS would have identified the reason category such as small leak, blow out, etc. Unless I am reading this incorrectly sounds like in those incidents the TMPS failed you. I usually do I quick check, unscrew the sensor and in a couple of seconds monitor will start beeping, red indicator and condition symbol "BLOWOUT". The monitor seen a Hugh drop in pressure similar to a BLOW out and indicated as such. Slower drops in pressure over time would have alarmed as a different cause

As you mention and I stated in a previous post, my Tire Minder saved me a couple of times already. Would not go without it . My Tire Minder is monitoring 12 tires pressure and temperature.

Be Safe and Happy Camping
Oh, just figured out I think what you were referring to about a typo. TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) I think is what I wanted to type....who knows, I'm likely to type about anything accidentally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
lawdes is offline   Reply With Quote