View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
Both the bluray and the surround are plugged in to the same circuit and they never stop. The surround sucks more power then the TV so it makes no sense.
The TV is fine, it worked great in the house and acted up in here. I actually took it in to the house and no prob.
K the other TV never has a problem and I've changed them around and it works fine.
Here's what I was thinking while @ work: I'm running off the antenna and from what I've read there's power going to that antenna correct? Could the surge from the furnace be interfering with the power to the antenna? This was just a thought. D told me that the signal on the bedroom TV is always full bars and the bigger TV isn't always full bars so maybe a signal thing combined with a surge and low voltage with the antenna?
Also the Jenson TV that came with the trailer would do the same thing but not that often.
So is this a hmmmm thing?
I was assuming that when you said the TV when on and off I was thinking you meant the POWER ? That is way I suggested changing outlets. If you meant the picture was going on and off with TV still having power, now knowing TV works else where, its the signal. I do not see how this can be affected by the WH ? Did not ask but assumed WH is in Electric Mode? Yes, the Antenna is powered (12VDC) and controlled on/off by a push button on the coaxial plate usually in bedroom. Same 12VDC as for your Furnace motor. I would not think the furnace coming on would load down the 12V line to effect the antenna AMP. Unless you changed the coaxial wiring those two TV's are plugged into coaxial wall plugs going to the same powered antenna. Signal wise I would expect all the TV's to get the same signal strength. Could check connection on antenna power in that coaxial connect plate with the antenna power button and make sure power to antenna is on (lite push button).
Only thing I can think of for now
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote