View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #21
ocbms

I have a EEZ T515

I like the system and have used for two 900 mile pulls. To and from Texas. I set the tire pressures at 80 PSIG at about 12 degrees F ambient and headed south. At Texarkana the ambient air was 50 degrees F when I started the day but in a couple hours I was in Dallas with air temps of 30 Degrees.
The changing Tire Pressure was quite alarming.
For the trip south the left side ran hotter and more pressure than the right, also the rear axle showed higher the front axle. I reasons that the wind was blowing on the right side possibly putting more weight on the left plus sun was on the left.
For the trip north I adjusted the pressure down to 80PSIG at about 45 degrees ambient and saw the same results without wind or sun.
It will be a month or so but I will be weighting the left and right sides (RV was weighted before traveling south) but I have to assume the left side (which has 3 slides and more storage for heavier food) heavier.
The bottom line is I wouldn't have known the extremes seem without the continual scrolling of all 12 tires. I know I have to do something before the hot weather or I might repeat last summer with China Bombs
2011 Ford F350 6.7 DRW CC LB
Previously had E350 Class C
ocbms is offline   Reply With Quote