View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 05:48 AM   #6
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJ View Post
Trailer was dropped off at RV-1 in AUGUST for overheated brakes. Shop JUST got it done for $2K+ and told me they DID NOT WINTERIZE IT while they had it! Told me they had to be asked, also mentioned having 300 units on site as a reason they don't monitor this. Three months of changing their minds on repairs, waiting on parts, and repeatedly not updating me. Obviously I should have hounded them unmercifully and probably yanked it and gave it to another shop. Now I get to see what broke in the sub 20° weather we had in the last week. Picking it up and paying them soon, SMH..

You need to be having a face to face with the top management at the dealership. IF they are worth their salt they should have contacted everyone who had their RVs in there for months going from summer into winter - no matter how many units they have. That consideration SHOULD have been on the top of their mind....along with yours. In the end it's your trailer and what happens to it ultimately falls on your shoulders but any way you slice it they had some responsibility for what you find broken from freezing; they should be made aware of that in no uncertain terms.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote