View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 07:50 AM   #9
Camping family

Yep it’s a shame the quality of an rv is so bad. What’s so hard about just making sure things work properly. Yes when I purchased mine I expected like others everything to work. Expected to be able to hook up n go on a nice relaxing trip like others expected. I did not expect to go on the first trip have issues that dealer had to take care of. Then be told it would be at least 2 months before I would get it back. I’m a handy person n can fix most anything but when I bought a new camper I should not be expected to make repairs that should of been found before delivered to the dealer. Yes I did a good pdi but things happen after the first trip. I’m one of those who expect when you pay good money for something I expect it to work properly. All this about being built quick n we should expect to have to make repairs is for the birds customers should not have to accept poor quality workmanship. All I can say is I’m glade I know how to fix things or I would never get to camp cause it would always be in the shop
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote