Thread: Sturgis 2022
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 01:28 AM   #10
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglide View Post
Sturgis and the surrounding area was packed with bikes The first weekend. Shade Valley was about half full but the chip was packed sold out Like the iron horse. Deadwood was jamming tonight as usual during Sturgis. It was 107 yesterday scorching hot but it didn’t stop us from riding. I have close to 1000 miles riding the roads. The cops are out . I managed to get pulled over thanks to the car next to me running a stop sign With the flow. The officer acted like why did I stop just warn me sad that’s how accidents happen.
Good to hear you are enjoying it. I can't see how the Police would waste time trying to enforce anything other the DUI or Accidents it is too chaotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith0404 View Post
I can’t believe the temps they’re getting up there right now. We were there less than a month ago and it was mid 70s. Great riding weather. It’s actually cooler in NM right now.
Last year when we were there it was crazy hot and there were days when the wildfires to the west would have it so smoky they we couldn't/wouldn't even go outside.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote