Thread: Sturgis 2022
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 07:38 PM   #8
roadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
We were in that area for a month and a half last year. In the site next to us two guys pulled in with Toy Hauler the day before the Rally. They had Florida tags and so we started talking. They were vendors, they sold and installed grips, axle covers and engine bolt covers made a from .357 Mag cases for Harleys. They set up shop at the Rapid City Harley dealership. We stopped by to check out their setup and next thing I know the DW has jumped in and is selling their stuff while they are doing installs and I am drinking beer. She was just trying to help them out but, he ended up paying her quite well so, everyday of the rally we were there. At the campground there were 3 other vendors and every night it was a big party. The Vendor wanted us to come back this year and work for him but we had already decided to head up to the Northeast. Funny thing was never made it up to Sturgis during the rally.
Sturgis and the surrounding area was packed with bikes The first weekend. Shade Valley was about half full but the chip was packed sold out Like the iron horse. Deadwood was jamming tonight as usual during Sturgis. It was 107 yesterday scorching hot but it didn’t stop us from riding. I have close to 1000 miles riding the roads. The cops are out . I managed to get pulled over thanks to the car next to me running a stop sign With the flow. The officer acted like why did I stop just warn me sad that’s how accidents happen.
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote