View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:23 AM   #15
RoscoeV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbond View Post
Spent about 2-3 hours on my PDI when i bought the winni. I was Disappointing in support from the RV dealership in the quality of walk around when i pointed out issues. The typical. oh sure we can fix it..will take about a month . Please leave your RV there. Stuff like cables being crammed into the outside conduit without appropriate sleeves.

Good to hear that about your 1/2 ton. anything that when you did your PDI or after ownership you might i take a look at based upon your personal experience with your RV ?

Thanks
Actually everything went well with my PDI and we did not have any issues after we picked it up.

We bought our Cougar at the dealers smaller location at their grand opening and they transported it to their main location around 20 miles away where they have their shop. I contacted the sales manager at that location after I signed the purchase agreement and gave a deposit and stated I was in no hurry to pick it up and I wanted everything to be perfect when I came in to do the paperwork and do the PDI. I also stated I wanted to do the PDI prior to signing the contract because I didn't want to find any issues and have to make another trip. I let them have it for two weeks after I signed the purchase agreement to complete their dealer prep and get it ready for my PDI. Everything went smooth and as I said we have not had any issues to date.
2018 Ram 2500 Laramie
Pathway X2 with DISH Wally
RoscoeV is offline   Reply With Quote