View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
cbrhunter

RV cover question

Hi folks, I have a 2015 Passport 2920 which is 32'. This past fall I ordered an Adco Tyvek cover for the camper. Being in Colorado with the tough winter weather and descent altitude I thought it would make sense. The sizing chart for Adco put us pretty much right right on the cusp between the two sizes:

28'7" - 31'6"

or

31'7" - 34'

Everything I read online said to go with the larger size, so I did. We put the cover on in November and followed the directions. There seemed to be a LOT of extra material so we did the best job we could securing the covering and synching it down. I just got a call from the person whose property we stored the camper on and the cover was shredded. We've had some pretty nasty wind and snow storms over the last few weeks and we believe that is what did the damage. I checked the Adco site and the warranty of course explicitly calls out that they do not cover wind related damage to their covers.

Anyway, my question to the folks on the board is does anyone have a 32' rv with a cover? if so what brand and size have you gone with and has it worked out for you? any info, experience, or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Feeling really frustrated after dropping the amount of money we did on the Adco.

Edit: The RV is just fine thankfully, no damage from this incident. 3 other RVs parked near ours that were covered and their covers were fine, no damage.

Thanks!
Mitch
cbrhunter is offline   Reply With Quote