View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #7
bruce3211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken / Claudia View Post
Bruce, have you gone to a dealer and been inside a 19fbpr?. I would if I was you. Than make up your own mind. You should be able to see after afew hours if it is what you want and how it's made etc. After that maybe you like the 19fbr, maybe you do not. You will be compareing the 2 trailers and who cares what someone else says about them. The problem with the ratings is how do they do it (by using them or reading about them). Do they know how each is built(all materials and methods). Do they just use comsumer information?
Thank you for your response. Yes, I spent about an hour in one last Thursday and liked it. I have come to the conclusion that there is no perfect trailer. There were a few things I was concerned about, but it meets the criteria of what we are looking for. I find it odd they don't vent the fan above the oven to the outside for this quality of trailer. My fun finder does that. This is a minor issue and not a deal breaker. Its funny how you don't know what you want until you have experienced things you know you would like better, like a walk around bed, but then that comes with a hook, 6 inches shorter than our current full queen. Oh well. We don't want to go bigger than this trailer as we like to drag this thing around the country. As far as what goes into the ranking, they are actually quite comprehensive. Here is a link to the description of these reports. This is the company whose links are all over this forum:

http://www.rvreviews.net/individual-rv-reports/

Thank you everyone for all your input.
Bruce
bruce3211 is offline   Reply With Quote