View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #13
LERD

Thank you so much for sharing. My retirement is coming due in just about 3 years, and the wife and I can't wait to travel. I was really leaning towards fulltiming, the DW was still not quite sure. But after all of this "stay at home" orders, that pretty much eliminated the idea of full time RVing for us. This may never happen again in our lifetime, but that's not the norm for us. I guess we need someplace off the road to hi-tail it to just in case. God has always been very good to us, but not everything we have done has been our original plan! I know, we plan, God laughs! But, we are still planning on many years of 6-7 month trips. And no more winters in Ohio if it can be helped. Talked with my friend and former co-worker earlier today about his traveling so far. He and his wife started their fulltime journey just last summer. They still have a place to stay in Yuma for now, which I was relieved to know. He's planning on staying as long as need be. I guess he's doing lots of hiking, but not much else. So keep the stories and pictures coming. It keeps us all focused on the normalcy that will someday return!
LERD is offline   Reply With Quote