View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 05:46 AM   #17
KRumm

Try a stud finder on the outside and see what you find... On the inside measure from the top of the windows to the ceiling... Right above the ceiling there should be a wood stud that form the perimeter of the inner roof assembly and rests on the top of the outer aluminum wall frame... I also saw a video where they said that in the top wall aluminum frame they insert wood inside the aluminum to give the screws used to attach the ceiling assembly to the wall something to screw into...

My bet is it’s just above that small window or vent... Can you remove the inner frame of the vent or small window to look inside?...

Would it be possible to hang your solar array frame just inside the toy hauler door from the ceiling... Then open the toy hauler door and swing the solar array frame out and up to make a nice sun shade roof for the ramp (That I believe makes into a back deck)... this would only need a couple L brackets to pivot from and save you from drilling into and cobbling up the side a nice shiny rig...
KRumm is offline   Reply With Quote