View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 07:25 AM   #13
BRB Rig

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
You can go to this link, https://www.keystonerv.com/brochures...ved-brochures/ download archived brochures for all Keystone models. In most (maybe all) of the brochures is a drawing depicting the construction advantages. While it's not a "diagram of the structural components" the drawing for Fuzion's in each brochure year will give you some good suggestions about how the roof/sidewall union is built. I'd say, "There's not a lot of metal in that area".....

That said, the Fuzion is a 102" wide trailer. Somewhere I read a "warning" for owner's to not tow with the "side attached roof ladder" in place, but to remove it before towing and store in the garage. The reason for that was to comply with the width restrictions in many states. If you attach "fold down solar panels" to the sides, you may find some legal issues if you're ever involved in a "sideswipe accident" and the investigators cite you for being "wider than allowed"... It may never happen, but if it does, you'd be in a "pickle" if cited.
We checked out the brochures and, oddly, they don't cover our model, the 325. Nonetheless, I'm sure that the frame and wall specs for the year of our Fuzion are the same.
BRB Rig is offline   Reply With Quote