Thread: Recent Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 07:52 AM   #36
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-B'03 View Post
Hi Danny,

I have no idea how I ended up living in Texas Alabama , I am sure a screw up on my part.

I am in Plano and our plan now is drive to my Cousin's place, outside of Jackson MS, spend the night and ride with them to Pensacola... no mention of ever being in the "non-desirable" state of Louisiana as we drove through will be mentioned

The plan we made, back in January, was to be in Pensacola on June 4 -9, for the B.E.E.R Cruise, which has now been officially cancelled, this was the original itinerary... so now we will just add a day to either end, drive out and spend the time sailing with my favorite Cousin... just the 4 of us... social distancing and everything... good food, great company and plenty of liquor

Thanks for responding.

-Brian

Sounds like you will be taking the same route we do; Jackson to Hattiesburg to Mobile then Pensacola. On your route you probably won't even have to stop in LA so you can just roll on through. They way the question was phrased to me required a yes or no answer so if you reply in the negative you are just waved back to the freeway. Good luck and have fun.

I will note that there is no telling what the beaches, marinas etc. will be like if they are like here. Seems with everyone "off" and nothing to do they have now found our little private beach areas we used to have basically to ourselves so in a larger area there's no telling.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote