Thread: Recent Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 08:35 PM   #34
B-O-B'03

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Brian, the question they ask is "have you been in xyz state in the last 14 days". If the answer is affirmative for one of the prohibited states you go to the "special" line, they take your info and then if going to be in FL you are required to quarantine for 14 days at your location (which you had to provide) or as long as you are there if less. So just driving through will put you in "that" line.

I tried to pull up your profile location info to give you more specific information but Texas Alabama is not a real location so what I've provided is all I can do.
Hi Danny,

I have no idea how I ended up living in Texas Alabama , I am sure a screw up on my part.

I am in Plano and our plan now is drive to my Cousin's place, outside of Jackson MS, spend the night and ride with them to Pensacola... no mention of ever being in the "non-desirable" state of Louisiana as we drove through will be mentioned

The plan we made, back in January, was to be in Pensacola on June 4 -9, for the B.E.E.R Cruise, which has now been officially cancelled, this was the original itinerary... so now we will just add a day to either end, drive out and spend the time sailing with my favorite Cousin... just the 4 of us... social distancing and everything... good food, great company and plenty of liquor

Thanks for responding.

-Brian