Thread: Recent Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 05:11 PM   #27
sourdough
Site Team

If in fact I sat in a room with 122 people, rubbing elbows and sharing coughs....I had already lost my mind anyway.... Again, when every person that gets sick from anything is promoted as Covid, when hospitals are paid to have "Covid", when certain factions of the government "want" the Covid numbers to skyrocket....yep, I have a filter for that "info". Now Aaron, figure that the CDC has one focus....only one, disease and what to do about it (hopefully, and without political bias...doubtfully). Making recommendations that have not a single consideration but controlling/preventing the disease without thought for the people's welfare as a whole, the country, the economy...I assume you can see that their assessment will be a little "off to one corner" along with their "direction" for the public. Again, when the numbers (stats) show that it is the most contagious thing humans have ever encountered, requiring the most drastic actions ever taken against the population in history I'll buy into it. Until then, and as is being proven the longer we watch, it's not killing the planet, it's a virus we have not seen and will take it's toll. Reasonable precautions...not thinking every human you encounter is going to infect/kill you...it makes no sense and the numbers reflect that.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote