View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
justduit2

Laredo 275SBH Owner

Hi All!

We bought a Laredo 275SBH in the beginning of June, so far we've camped 16 nights in it, wish it were more . A couple of years ago, we bought an old Shasta LoFlyte, a style that I'd been looking at for a couple of years. Turns out my daughter absolutely hates it because the bunk is too close to the ceiling. Who knew?

Anyway, my son is a competitive swimmer and reaching an age where we travel to out of town swim meets several times a year. Looking at how much we were spending on hotels, we decided we needed a camper we could all live with and could use in the winter. After much research and walking through every used camper on a couple of lots, we got a pretty good idea of the direction we wanted to go.

Having decided on a fifth wheel, the 1st order of business was to get a pickup to tow with. I found a great deal on a 2004 Dodge Ram 3/4 ton diesel at a large RV dealer nearby. We went by on Friday evening, made the deal on the truck, and returned Saturday morning to finish the paperwork and pick it up.

After finalizing the truck deal, we headed out to the lot to look at some used campers I'd had my eye on. For one reason or another, none quite fit the bill, so we started going through the new units. When we finally climbed inside the 275SBH, we all sat down and relaxed like we were at home. It suited all our needs, and we fell in love.

We call Lebanon Ohio our home, have a musically talented 11 yo daughter, and as I said, my 13 yo son does a pretty fair imitation of a fish. I look forward to learning from the experience of this forum, and to many happy camping trips!

Mark
justduit2 is offline   Reply With Quote