View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
88n05gt

New Passport, So Cal

Hello all,

Purchased a 2014 Passport 2300BHWE about a month ago. Towing with a 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi.

My wife, and I, have been interested in purchasing a new trailer for a few years and had the Passport in mind.

We bought a used 2006 Fleetwood Pioneer 18CK about three years ago and it seems like all I ever do is make repairs. Mostly from lack of maintenance, neglect. A RV trailer newbie, that would be me, overlooked critical areas to be checked before purchase.

On our last camping trip, my wife noticed a soft spot in the floor. Long story short, exterior water heater leak ruined a huge section of the floor.
I spent every weekend for the last three months making repairs and spiffing up this pig for our three week vacation coming up.
After putting the finishing touches on the minor things, WHAM!!! It got hit as it was parked on my street and totaled.

I refused to let some moron ruin our vacation. Enter the Passport.

We just got back from vacation and this trailer rocks!!! We love it.
It has a few minor issues that need to be addressed but I will deal with them myself.
The lack of attention to detail is popping up here and there but it is not a deal breaker by any means.

So here we are, Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140612_070551.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	6405  
88n05gt is offline   Reply With Quote