View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
windy2day

George and Kim (Michigan) - 2008 Keystone Everest 348R Fifth Wheel

We are George and Kim from Caro Michigan.

We just bought a pre-owned 2008 Keystone Everest 348R Fifth Wheel last night. We are so impressed with the quality of this coach. This will be our second fifth wheel after several bumper-pull campers. Now that the kids are grown and no longer camp with us on a regular basis (maybe just an occasional weekend), it is nice to have a camper that has plenty of room and much of a home-like feeling.

The past 2 years we have had a seasonal site and will do so again this year for our third season. I will be pulling our Everest from where we purchased it to our site (about 50 miles) with a 2010 Ford F150. I have installed air bags to help with the load and will travel very catiously. I have done the same with my other fifth wheel and have never had any problems (now all the half-ton critics can yell at me. lol).

We have so much work ahead of us and only a few weeks to get things done. Our old fifth wheel needs to be emptied, cleaned, and sold.

That reminds me.... If anyone is interested in a 2004 Jayco Designer 29rlts, that has been very well cared for and is perfect condition, drop me a line. Now that I have purchased my Everest I need to sell my Jayco.
windy2day is offline   Reply With Quote