Thread: Another Newbie
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
5er

Another Newbie

I have been perusing this forum for sometime and have been considering joining this forum for a number of weeks and felt it was not my kind of place and even now, I am not sure if I made the correct move by joining.

I do own a Keystone product and I am constantly looking for various bits of information. It seems that every time I look in here I found someone BASHING/BAD MOUTHING Keystone.
IMHO there is absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism but some of your members go way beyond constructive and actually venture into destructive. Destructive to what could be a very informative forum about Keystone products.
I am not at all comfortable with this type of atmosphere. I am not at all comfortable in taking the chance of being the victim of one of these "A"holes just because I bought a Keystone. I am sure there are many other Keystoners out there that feel exactly the same way.
Again IMHO, many of these BASHERS/BAD MOUTHS should be banned from any further postings.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest and now I shall return to my role as a lurker and just watch for any positive changes.
5er is offline   Reply With Quote