View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 05:17 AM   #26
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
LOL! It's not such a big deal Jim. We've adapted...DW just takes the wheel from the passenger position, I put on my quadfocal sunglasses (the screen is so bright after eye surgery) and while she "guides" us I scoot over to see the smaller icons, then squint while looking through the countless icons trying to figure out how to do the simplest things - seems like they're spread over a half acre. Spent 1/2 hour looking for the icon to turn on the back window/rear view mirror defroster, gave up then found a button somewhere off on the side!

The above said in jest of course. The screen IS too large but I have figured out the important places to look to get what I need done. Next truck will have the 8.4" which is much easier to use.
LOL!
Ours is the 8.4, and I feel that is a nice size. Likely the 12” seems a bit brighter due to its size. I do dim mine at night when driving, even with the funky diming that Ram has. One I dimmed to the setting that the interior lights didn’t come on when the door was opened.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks