View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 04:59 PM   #15
Badbart56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
That cab/chassis is an XL model so will be pretty much bare bones. They can be ordered with a little bit of foo fahs but still pretty sparse. I'm not a fan of a cab/chassis for personal use as I use my truck for more than just towing.

The 450 would be my choice of the 2 (keep looking) but it has been lifted. I would want to know how much and how that was going to affect your pin/nose height on the trailer. I like the color better too...
Understand that the Super Duty Chassis Cab 6.7 Turbo Diesel is only available with the 330 hp and 950 lb. ft. torque engine. If you want the diesel engine with 500 hp and 1050 ft/lbs of torque you will need to get the pickup model.

My F350 is an XL model but it has everything I wanted in a truck. It's a diesel, 4 wheel drive with AC, P/S, Power door locks, power windows, cruise, intermittent wipers, tilt wheel, limited slip 3.73 rear end, automatic transmission, remote keyless entry, anti theft, dual rear wheels, and AM/FM CD player. It does have cloth seats but I'm ok with that. I don't need heated/cooled seats or leather.

It had an MSRP of $51K new and I've seen some new 2022-2023 ones similarly equipped going for $54K to $61K in the past six months or so. They don't sit on the lots very long though. Good luck with your search!.

2010 FZ 405

2011 F350 6.7 Dually w/Banks Power making 510 hp and 1065 ft/lbs torque