View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 05:13 AM   #5
jasin1

i’d give a serious look at an f450..the wide track front axle gives you a better turning radius then standard f350,ram 3500 and chevy drw..may not feel so much like your driving a battleship around..

i have a ram 3500 laramie drw coming from a bunch of srw shortbed rams and i miss the maneuverability.

And before anyone chimes in that they have no problem driving a drw ( looking at you Russ lol) …yes i know i don’t either …have had all kinds of trucks including big drw box trucks…. BUT it’s definitely different then a smaller truck..it just feels less sporty to me …not as fun to drive

i Think i would have been happier with the 450 and would have bought one but they were very few and far between when i was looking 2 years ago.
i think the stance looks nicer also..looks like it already has a leveling kit on it but that’s just my opinion
I may end up getting a 450 xlt in the future without all the bells and whistles because i tend to treat my current truck more like a luxury vehicle then a pickup truck.

you may want to look at 2019 up as they will still have some factory warranty on them