View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 05:26 AM   #1681
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hguilford View Post
Just upgraded to a 2019 Silverado 2500HD LT with 6.6L Duramax. Can't wait for my next trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hguilford View Post
Do I really need a DRW
I have compiled a detailed list of pros and cons for buying a new TV with DRW, and for one with SRW. Looking at the 2019 Silverado 3500HD models with 6.6L Duramax diesel, both are plenty capable of pulling my Keystone Avalanche A320RS. Prices are very similar so that's not a big factor. I could always flip a coin but that's not how I work. I will analyze this to death, read hundreds of blogs and posts, use lots of paper making computations and calculations, and run various algorithms, to come up with the best option (mostly said in jest). I appreciate and value the responses and advice from the members of this forum but would rather hear from those who have faced this dilemma. I want to know if there is any valid way to come to a conclusion, other than personal preference. Thanks, and happy camping!
Sorry I just don't understand this? You will analyze this to death, then chose a TV with not enough payload to carry your 5er.
I just hope you fat fingered the 2500 and it should be 3500.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote