View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 12:14 PM   #1003
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lic0rice View Post
I not certain if I want the liners or if I should spray the inside along with the bed like I did on an old Ford years ago....worked very well.

We did get a $80 bed mat from Tractor Supply but will have to cut a huge section out for the B&W Companion 5th wheel hitch. Still trying to decide and running out of $$$$ fast!! Just ordered new wheels and tires for the Montana.
If you can get it sprayed with Line-X, Dura-Liner, etc while it's new (and clean) that's probably an even better choice than wheel well liners. But, if you wait a year or so, they'll probably never be able to get all the "stuff" out of the creases and crevices, so spraying it then will likely "seal the salt" next to the metal. I can relate to your comment about spending $$$$ fast with any major purchase. Whether it's a new trailer or a new tow vehicle, it seems it takes almost as much to "get it ready" as the initial outlay to bring it home. All a part of the game, I suppose..... It's still a nice truck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for years to come.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote