View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 07:15 AM   #51
mikec557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerdad View Post
So sort of a non-update... I still have not installed the new unit, but I inspected the existing Coleman unit in the main (rear) part of the trailer, and it does not have the plug that was referred to in KC10Chief's original instructions, which is supposed to be connected when you install the second unit. There are several groups of wires that are connected with wire nuts, so I'm hoping that whatever function that plug served with a Dometic installation might already be connected in the Coleman installation. My plan is to go ahead and install the new Dometic in the front of the trailer using the rest of KC10Chief's instructions (along with the additional helpful info from Carlosgg87, markcee, and others), and see how it goes! Worst case, it will be a stand-alone unit with its own controls...
Curiosity makes me want to go look at mine. But survival instinct is telling me don't touch it if it's working fine. So, I don't know what the terminator plug looks like in the black box Bridge inside the AC unit, but I think in general it will look like the one pictured in the top right corner of this page out of the InCommand book.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210503-081338.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	33336  
mikec557 is offline   Reply With Quote