View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 07:26 AM   #25
Susan1955

Service after the sale😡

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Camping World and your purchase of a new trailer there. I purchase a trailer, keystone passport 2017 at the Camping World in Mesa Arizona. I was not surprised to read the comments about fixing the trailer yourself. I assume that’s why you bought the extended warranty so you didn’t have to do it. I read many times that it almost never a good idea and I’m so glad I didn’t get one. After spending thousands of dollars to purchase a new RV why would the new owners then have to fix so many things? Yes I understand a few things may get overlooked when building, and on walk thru but there’s no reason it should take 4 to 8 to 12 weeks getting these things done. I can order something from Amazon and get it the next day. But Camping World always claims that it’s gonna take 2 to 3 months to get a “part” Come on. Also don’t you think the new owners should get first in line after paying thousands? I bought a new trailer so I didn’t have to deal with problems that used trailers might have. I’m not handy so I now take it in to better service depts or find someone who can do the work much cheaper and way faster so I can be camping not waiting.
Susan1955 is offline   Reply With Quote